A Decade of Creativity
Hard to believe it’s already been almost 10 years living the dream! From Mel’s old farmhouse to a downtown loft office, we have evolved; but we have maintained the same core values and passion for our craft and our clients.
- Founded Wilt PR - home office, 1 person show2008
- Hired first employee2009
- Moved from home office to downtown Springfield2010
- Added first full-time account manager2010
- Strategic hires2011Marin first, Kristin second (by 24 hours)
- The Intern of the Century joined the firm (see 2013 hires)2011
- Sweet office space at Tuttle Brothers Building2012
- Named Small Business of the Year2012Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce
- 5 years in business!2013Emily and Dan join the team
- Narrowed focus to bioscience communication2013
- Roadtrip!2015What happens at NAMA stays at NAMA
- Growing again2015Lori and Kari join the team
- Shift•ology is born2017
Meet Our Team
Our Barkologists play an integral role on the Shift•ology team, whether it’s protecting the human Shifters from the perils of Springfield (i.e. the UPS man or our maintenance guy) with their ferocious barks or helping us to get in the right frame of mind with a relaxing snuggle sesh on the white couches during a brainstorm. Chances are, one of these fur babies will be here if you ever stop by our office, so be sure to have some dog treats and a lint brush on hand!
Simply Speaking: Science-based Communication Training for the Nerd in All of Us
Opportunities for your Group or Organization
From workshops, to educational sessions, to keynote presentations, Melanie offers a wide variety of speaking, presentation and engagement opportunities for your group or organization. Melanie will even customize presentations based upon your needs. Learn more about the types of presentations Melanie offers.
Hands-on training session that includes opportunities to collaborate and practice communication skills based on realistic scenarios geared toward your audience.
Melanie’s light, motivational and humorous presentations will wake up your conference audience and get them ready to learn, while improving basic communication skills.
Great for breakouts and smaller groups, these sessions include hands-on learning, collaboration and discussion.