Calendars are clearing up all over the nation as live events cancel – as far out as next fall. But wait! You don’t have to cancel your event to still reach your goals.
“We’ve been creating virtual experiences for our clients for most of the last decade,” said Dan Toland, Virtual Farm Trips manager at Shift•ology. “While there’s nothing that can replace in-person interaction, there are some tremendous advantages to live virtual exchanges.” Dan’s focus has been on the Virtual Farm Trips program, but the technology and processes translate to nearly all virtual experiences.
Virtual experiences aren’t new to us. We’ve been creating live virtual experiences for our clients that authentically connect with their audiences long before it was a necessity. This includes seamless registration, tracking certification (CEUs) and evaluations, interactive polling, presenter training and technical support. We will work with you from conception to completion to ensure your virtual event goes off smoothly and provides an authentic experience for your members or customers.
Our experience includes:
- Certified webinar series for Registered Dieticians (RD) to maintain professional credits (CEUs)
- Hundreds of live virtual farm trips from the farm to the classroom
- Live tours and Q&A sessions with Congressional and Statehouse staff members during COVID-19
- Online interactive workshops, such as Authentic Voices spokesperson training
- Live streaming through multiple platforms to serve a variety of audiences and gain additional participation